Annual General Meeting
Annual General Meeting: Imperial Royale Hotel, Kampala.Saturday 28th April 2018
Notice is hereby given by the National Association of Social Workers of Uganda (NASWU) to its esteemed members.
Please note that the Annual General Meeting is scheduled for Saturday 28th April 2018, at Grand Imperial Hotel from 8:00 am to 2: 00 pm
- Registration/ lunch
- Prayer and welcome remarks
- Communication from the President
- To confirm minutes of the of the Annual General Meeting held on 26th November 2016 at Hotel Africana Kagera Hall
- To receive the financial annual l statements for the year ended 31st December 2017
- Presentation of Annual report 2017
- Presentation of Annual Work plan and financial projects 2018
- To conduct elections for new National Executive Committee members
- To conduct any other business that may be conducted at the AGM in accordance with the NASWU constitution for which notice will have been duly received.
Members interested in vying for any NEC positions should summit their expression of interest by 18th April 2018. Application forms are available at the secretariat.
Please note that entrance to this event is free.
will be closed until date 2018/04/27 00:00